Leadership alignment with senior team within consulting arm of global professional service term
Our client is the consulting arm of a leading territory (in Europe) of a global professional service firm seeking to create alignment with a senior team of Partners.
The scope of our work included:
- Extensive consultation to identify concerns, issues and sources of leadership misalignment
- Designing programme architecture for a 12-month leadership development experience
- Taking an iterative approach to detailed design, reviewing each module to include learnings in the next one
- Delivering a 12-month experience with 1-2 day sessions and group and individual coaching in between modules
- Enhancing trust in the relationships between leaders
- Creating and holding a space for connection and conversation among leaders in a team setting (that otherwise did not happen)
- Developing leadership capability – through giving input on e.g. leadership theory, high performing teams practices, navigating organisational politics etc.
- Supporting leaders 1:1 through executive coaching and feeding themes (anonymised) back into the programme of work
- Increased interpersonal trust (reported by participants)
- Increased Partner and staff engagement scores (as measured by engagement survey)
- Increased alignment on business matters (e.g. client engagements, proposition development etc) as reported by participants