Development centres for the European territories of a global professional service firm
Our clients are two European territories of a global professional service firm.
The scope of our work includes designing and delivering development centres across a range of grades and ensuring a meaningful stretch experience for participants, aligning with other talent and development initiatives as well as providing themes to inform other activities. This programme of work is ongoing.
Our expert team of organisational psychologists:
- Design and continuously evolve the overall architecture of the development centres
- Design individual development centre elements (and include psychometrics) as well as communications, briefing sessions and documents for different stakeholder groups (sponsors, participants, human capital team)
- Deliver a development centre experience followed by a report and debrief with participants
- Collate and feed back organisational themes which may inform other talent and development interventions
- A more robust and connected approach to talent development
- Better prepared participants for smoother role transitions
- Increased talent retention